Lonely Mountains: Downhill has established itself as a success story for publisher Thunderful and developer Megagon Industries, passing 2.5 million players across platforms. It’s pretty darn decent on Switch, too, and has had a number of notable updates and ‘seasons’ over the last couple of years.
The mountain biking game – which can be both challenging and a chilled-out time – has now confirmed a return for a previous season. It’s launched a ‘season recap’ for Flower Power Daily Rides, which draw inspiration from the swingin’ 60s. As you’d expect it goes hard on bright colours and groovy language.
Players wanting to feel the good vibrations of the mountain trails will be totally stoked to see all the funky outfits and accessories that they can unlock:
– Party like it’s 1969 with the Woodstock outfit.
– Experience being the legendary headline act with the Jimmy outfit.
– Don your flared dungarees and chillax with the Groove outfit.
– Spread the love with the Flower Power paint job, giving your bike a funky basket filled with a bouquet and flowers wrapped around your frame.
– Two backpacks can be unlocked too! Make love not war with the Peacebag or get in the hippie spirit with the flower Garland – right on, man
Daily Rides is a cross-platform daily leaderboard competition. Each day a trail will be selected randomly, complete with new obstacles and gameplay modifiers. The 4 week season offers up a new theme with unlockable cosmetic rewards for participants. Do you have what it takes to dominate the season? Get riding and see if you can rise to the top of the leaderboard!
It could be a good time to hop back into the game – let us know in the comments if you’ve ever tried this one out on Switch!